Speak to a Doctor : 8882644444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

Speak to Doctor : 888-264-4444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

How to cure the hair loss?

Alternacare Doctor

Dr Sujit Kr Sharma


Replied 2017-04-11 11:38:22 UTC

Hair loss (alopecia), is a very commong problem in men, women, and children. Most of the time hair loss problem is not associated with the systemic (or internal disease). Many men and women may notice mild physiologic thinning of hair starting in their 30s and 40s. Life vicissitudes, including illness, emotional trauma, protein deprivation (during strict dieting), and hormonal changes like those in pregnancy, puberty, and menopause may cause hair loss. So I would suggest you consult a doctor to check if there's no infection. If every thing seems okay, and no cause found then it's pretty difficult to treat such case. Also, I would suggest you improve your lifestyle. Eat healthy, exercise daily, sleep well. Manage stress and drink lots of water.
In order to know more about the problem, you can directly speak with our Doctor over the phone. Call Now 888-26-444-44 or Visit www.alterna.care


show more answers

copyright 2017. Alternacare. All rights reserved