Speak to a Doctor : 8882644444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

Speak to Doctor : 888-264-4444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

Regarding relationship . I think about my guy always. I feel depressed. Please help me.

Alternacare Doctor

Dr Hemant Kumar Mittal

  Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery

Replied 2017-02-22 04:55:45 UTC

If it is a relationship issue then I can definitely help you. With Homoeopathic treatment and little counselling you will be alright in a short time. It will be good if you can contact me directly for consultation.

Please connect with us by calling (888-26-44444) or request a call back at (https://alterna.care/request-callback) .

I have treated many cases of relationship issues including post break-up depression and other related problems. medicine for disappointed love is also available and the treatment is very good.

show more answers

copyright 2017. Alternacare. All rights reserved