Speak to a Doctor : 8882644444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

Speak to Doctor : 888-264-4444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

One of my friend got subcutaneous prick by hiv infected needle. What medicine or investigation does she need now

Alternacare Doctor

Dr Sujit Kr Sharma


Replied 2017-03-07 08:41:09 UTC

Using HIV infected needle can often lead to anxieties and concerns about the risk of HIV transmission.
I would highly recommend you consult your doctor as soon as possible. No medicine can be prescribed this way, it totally depends on the days after exposure.
In order to know more about the problem, you can directly speak with our Doctor over the phone. Call Now 888-26-444-44 or Visit www.alterna.care

show more answers

copyright 2017. Alternacare. All rights reserved