Speak to a Doctor : 8882644444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

Speak to Doctor : 888-264-4444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

Would you please recommend a Doctor for blackheads and pimples on my face?

I need a help from Dr how to remove blackheads on face due to pimples.

Alternacare Doctor

Dt. AlternaCare Admin


Replied 2017-03-23 08:17:34 UTC

Dear AlternaCare reader, 
Blackheads and pimples is a very common problem these day. One should get rid of it before it hurts your self confidence. AlternaCare has a pool of expert Doctors for all your problem. You can directly speak with our best Skin Doctor over and get rid of your Blackheads and Pimple. Just call us at 888-26-444-44 or visit www.alterna.care

show more answers

copyright 2017. Alternacare. All rights reserved