Speak to a Doctor : 8882644444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

Speak to Doctor : 888-264-4444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

What's the cure for headache I am facing past 1 year?

I m having severed a headache in half portion including my face and eye and it goes increasing out of my control and I'm facing this since last 1 year ..What does it mean

Alternacare Doctor

Dr Sujit Kr Sharma


Replied 2017-03-07 07:39:51 UTC

A headache could be a big issue. One should not take it lightly.
I would highly recommend you to consult your doctor for potential causes and tratment. Homeopathy could also be a good choice if it is of chronic nature.
In order to know more about the problem, you can directly speak with our Doctor over the phone. Call Now 888-26-444-44 or Visit www.alterna.care

show more answers

copyright 2017. Alternacare. All rights reserved