Speak to a Doctor : 8882644444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

Speak to Doctor : 888-264-4444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

I have wool sensitivity problem. What should I do?

Alternacare Doctor

Dr Amrin Naaz


Replied 2017-02-07 08:03:58 UTC

For wool sensitivity. If it's  to wear, wear a cotton cloth underneath. 3. Use a moisturizing cream on skin

show more answers

copyright 2017. Alternacare. All rights reserved