Speak to a Doctor : 8882644444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

Speak to Doctor : 888-264-4444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

I have been having unprotected sex with an unmarried woman .She is healthy ,is there any chance that we could develop STD ? If yes, what are the tests that we could get done to be sure ?

Alternacare Doctor

Dr Hemant Kumar Mittal

  Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery

Replied 2017-02-22 05:47:14 UTC

Looking healthy does not always mean that a person is actually healthy .She might unknowingly be a carrier of the disease .

To be sure it is suggested to go and get tested for-


HIV 1and 2

HSV 1and 2

Antibody for chlamydia trachomatis

 HCV antibody test.

show more answers

copyright 2017. Alternacare. All rights reserved