Speak to a Doctor : 8882644444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

Speak to Doctor : 888-264-4444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

I have Asthma problem. Please suggest me how to cure?

Alternacare Doctor

Dr Sujit Kr Sharma


Replied 2017-02-07 08:08:16 UTC


Asthma is a very common problem these days. In order to cure it you should take, Tabs - ars. Alb 30, dosage - 5 drops in half cup of water 3 times a day for 7 days.

show more answers

copyright 2017. Alternacare. All rights reserved