Speak to a Doctor : 8882644444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

Speak to Doctor : 888-264-4444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

I have an oily t-zone and the rest of the face has dry skin. How should I take appropriate care?

Alternacare Doctor

Dr Amrin Naaz


Replied 2017-02-08 10:05:04 UTC


To control oil use salicylic acid 2% or benzoyl peroxide containing facewash atleast twice or thrice daily. For the rest of the skin, use a moisturizing cream after facewash (aloe Vera containing).

show more answers

copyright 2017. Alternacare. All rights reserved