Speak to a Doctor : 8882644444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

Speak to Doctor : 888-264-4444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

How can I know that I need spectacles?

Alternacare Doctor

Dr Pankaj Kumar


Replied 2017-02-22 09:36:49 UTC

If you experience headache and pain in the eyes while reading , watching Tv or using mobile phone , these are the indications when you should consider going for an eye check up. If there are issues with your vision, the doctor would suggest you the suitable spectacles.

show more answers

copyright 2017. Alternacare. All rights reserved