Speak to a Doctor : 8882644444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

Speak to Doctor : 888-264-4444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

Is there any way to cure imbalanced ear fluid?

I feel guidy when I sit on a table or am at a height. Earlier it used to be not much of an issue but now it happens even if I climb on a stool to pick up something at height. What should I do about this?

Alternacare Doctor

Dr Sujit Kr Sharma


Replied 2017-03-16 07:23:41 UTC

For such an ear disorder I would suggest you consult an ENT doctor as soon as possible, get yourself diagnosed then you may be tested accordingly.
In order to know more about the problem, you can directly speak with our Doctor over the phone. Call Now 888-26-444-44 or Visit www.alterna.care


show more answers

copyright 2017. Alternacare. All rights reserved