Speak to a Doctor : 8882644444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

Speak to Doctor : 888-264-4444

Medical Queries : Ask a Doctor

I have the issues of erectile dysfunction. Is there any remedy for this?

Alternacare Doctor

Dr Hemant Kumar Mittal

  Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery

Replied 2017-02-22 04:24:41 UTC

Erectlie dysfunction can be due to variety of reasons like psycological factor,diabetes ,smoking ,stress,finacial issues, relationship issues with the partner.

You can request a call back at (https://alterna.care/request-callback) or call us at (888-26-44444) so that we know more about you problem in detail and be able to help you in a better way.

show more answers

copyright 2017. Alternacare. All rights reserved